|Home||» Products||» Nickel Alloy Fasteners||» DIN Hexagon Nut|
DIN Hexagon Nut
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 450 /Unit INR
Owing to our rich industrial experience, we manufacture, supply and export a wide array of DIN Hexagon Nuts for our highly honored clients. These are used in different industrial sectors to meet their diverse requirements. Authentic material and machinery is used in their making at our unit under the professional guidance and supervision. DIN Hexagon Nuts stand high on quality, durability, reliability, strength, dimensional accuracy and corrosion resistance. Clients can avail these from us at highly affordable prices in the market.
Dimensions and Physical Properties:
- The Nuts will generally conform to ISO 4032, DIN 934 also DIN 555
- Thread will conform to Class 6H of ISO 965/2 for Coarse Series.
- Material and Head Treatment : To Achieve mechanical properties Class 8 or 10.
- Nuts property Class 10 are used with bolts of Property Class 10.9. (In general, nuts property class can be replace Nuts of a lower property class in a joint).
- In Bolt / Nut assembly, tightening should be done by rotation of nut.
- Size in brackets are non-preferred standards.
- All Dimensions are in Millimeters.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirements Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- All India